The beautiful Christine is a married lady!
Lakeside Country Club was the PERFECT backdrop. Perfect light and even on a windy day, perfect veil placement. So fun.
ONE month? This post would’ve come earlier in the day but we haven’t been feeling great and that makes me so sad. I wished your tummy felt better. Mommy is trying to narrow down if it’s something she ate or if we’re dealing with reflux or something else! I wished you could tell us.
At one month…
– You’ve been smiling lots and it’s the cutest thing. Coos are sometimes involved and that just makes it even better. You LOVE being talked to.
– You are still in *some* Newborn clothing and we’ve moved to size 1 diapers – mostly because we ran out of newborns…
– You LOVE your room and mostly the changing table lately.
– You’ve given us some good 4+ hour stretches of sleep at night, last night you slept 5.5 hours straight… whoa I will take some more of that!
– You haven’t QUITE taken to your baths just yet. You fuss most times but tonight you did well… I think it made your tummy feel better.
– The swing and rock’n play are some favs around here. Swaddling and white noise are magic.
– We’re trying to figure out who you look like… and if you might possibly have curly hair – it’s mostly in the back right now when it does curl – we shall see!?
– We usually snuggle after your last overnight feeding until brother comes and wakes us up.
Speaking of brother – he’s warming up to you… I put him in the car first the other day and he was so worried we were leaving you inside. He also has been kissing you “nigh nigh” the past couple days both at night and at nap time… the best ever.
We can’t wait to see what this next month holds! Don’t grow up too quick ok 🙂
Happy 1 Month Sweetheart!!
Bailey Jean Melton | 2.16.16 | 11:50am | 7 lbs. 1 oz | 20″
Well, better late than never. I tried to get these done and up before she turned a month and I succeeded by 1 day. One Month post and pics to come tomorrow. I also just posted my last bump post… a little late on that one 😉
Bailey you are 4 weeks old today and 1 whole month tomorrow. What. in. the. world.
These were taken when you were 7 days old – one whole week… my my how time flies. I had so much fun playing dress up. Momma could get used to these cute little headbands.
We love you sweetheart. So much.
You might remember Lauren & Pat from their wedding this past fall. It was the most wonderful wedding as far as celebrations go… everyone truly had a blast. BUT, mother nature was just not on our side. Hurricane Patricia did not let up on us one bit… so we decided to have an after-session. Lauren’s dress cleaned up SO well and I was very surprised (as I think she was as well)… and this time, mother nature was wonderful. Simply wonderful.