I don’t understand. Whatsoever. How is it that in 1 month you will have been here for half a year!? It’s craziness I say. Slow down please sweet girl!!
– You lovvvvee to hear yourself talk. Squeal. All sorts of things.
– You have started to grab toys. Mommy’s hand is a fun chew toy. Although no teeth yet.
– You have been rolling back to front and front to back for a month plus now. You’re a pro. You’ve even started to push your feet on the ground (frog-like)… Propel yourself forward on top of your arms and then move your arms, and repeat. No ma’am slow down. Last month the Dr. said you’d probably be an early crawler. Momma is not ready!
– Mostly 3-6mo clothes and some 6 month clothes… youre so long though that 6 month length works but it still is so big on you.
– You’re napping fairly well in your crib. You give a fight but after a couple times of coming to put your paci in, you give in.
– You love to sit in the Bumbo. But watch out because you spit up a ton each time. The other day you got so tired and fell asleep sitting up in it. Momma felt so bad but it was so pitiful to see you so tired!
– You LOVE Your teether elephant (KiKi)… nom nom nom… you also love your toys that shake and make noise. You just recently started playing (and chewing) with your rubber blocks.
– You found your feet over this last month and rock side to side holding them.
– You love to smack your lips and LOVE watching people eat. I don’t blame you, food is good. May need to start solids sooner than brother did. We will probably visit that this end of month/early next month. Already!?!
– White Noise (Rain) is still a fave at night. As is getting up a few times. We’re gonna try and stop that soon right?
– Bath time is getting more fun – and you have started to LOVE to splash… you had your FIRST swim the other week and I think you just love the water. You also love the outdoors and easily fall asleep outside.
By the way. Logan absolutely adores you. Shhh… Don’t tell him I said that 😉