Sarah & John’s wedding has been featured over at Eco-Beautiful Weddings… how fun! They just celebrated their 2 year anniversary a couple months ago… Happy 2 Years you guys ;)
- You are still pivoting and spinning all over the floor and will end up across the room in no time. No signs of crawling yet, but I say slow down! I don’t know if I’m ready for that yet!
– We found a few new “games” to make you laugh. Anytime we whisper in your ear you think it’s so funny… maybe it tickles? And you also love to hang upside down. Also, when Daddy jumps over you, you think it’s hilarious. And of course, Toby and Lany are still funny puppies.
– TEETH!!! Two of them… (although technically 1-1/2… your right bottom tooth came through first on 5/27 and you left came through this week – 6/4)
– You have surprised me this week with your sleeping… although still not consistent… you wake up at 5 or so to feed and you have been sleeping until 9am!! Momma has SO appreciated the extra sleep and feels so much better!
– You’ve eaten lots of new things lately and your new favorite are Mum-Mum Banana crackers and Baby Chicken Casserole! This next week I have lots of new foods ready for you to try!
– There have been LOTS of firsts lately… We went swimming in the pool last week for the first time and you love to kick your legs in the water… and watch them in the process. You do NOT like getting your face in the water because you sucked water in by accident. Not fun I know :( We’re going to try and play in our own pool in the backyard soon I think! We also just today got to ride the carousel and the train at the mall with friends! Of course teeth are brand new to us. You also play ball like a champ… the Major Leagues should be calling soon. You’ve been trying to feed yourself so I’m trying to think of new ways to help you learn that! And you now almost completely hold the bottle on your own. You went “golfing” with Daddy and helped me celebrate my very first official Mother’s Day. It was a busy month!
We love you so much and can’t believe one year is just a few short months away! How did that happen!?
Tiffany and Jason got married this past weekend… and lets just say these folks know how to party. Between the couple’s surprise *choreographed* dance to Dirty Dancing’s “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” … to a fun masquerade Cajun dance mix for everyone. It was just fun all around.
Mix all of that with NO rain (yay!) and you had yourself a fun filled evening. Tiffany and Jason, thank you for trusting me in your special day! Enjoy your sneak peek!
Ceremony: St. Anthony of Padua’s | Reception: Augusta Pines | Caterer: Savannah Grill | Cake: Tea Cake Bakery | Florist: The Blooming Idea | DJ: PB & DJ Productions | Dress: Now and Forever Bridal Boutique – Lazaro | Transportation: Moore’s Corporate Limousine
Hair & Makeup: Pink Palette – Debbie Nguyen | Planner: Krista @ Event Identity
Leslie and Shawn have known each other since 7th grade. BUT it took all the way until their Sophomore year in College (states away) for them to reconnect and start dating. She wanted to fit in a session before she moved and with Shawn’s crazy work schedule at UTMB. We managed to work one in and the weather held up!
When Leslie first contacted me she said, I love your website and I love your last name! How funny that we share the same last name! But, not for long… ;)
They told me they loved this little area called Beachtown… and now, so do I.