ONE month? This post would’ve come earlier in the day but we haven’t been feeling great and that makes me so sad. I wished your tummy felt better. Mommy is trying to narrow down if it’s something she ate or if we’re dealing with reflux or something else! I wished you could tell us.
At one month…
– You’ve been smiling lots and it’s the cutest thing. Coos are sometimes involved and that just makes it even better. You LOVE being talked to.
– You are still in *some* Newborn clothing and we’ve moved to size 1 diapers – mostly because we ran out of newborns…
– You LOVE your room and mostly the changing table lately.
– You’ve given us some good 4+ hour stretches of sleep at night, last night you slept 5.5 hours straight… whoa I will take some more of that!
– You haven’t QUITE taken to your baths just yet. You fuss most times but tonight you did well… I think it made your tummy feel better.
– The swing and rock’n play are some favs around here. Swaddling and white noise are magic.
– We’re trying to figure out who you look like… and if you might possibly have curly hair – it’s mostly in the back right now when it does curl – we shall see!?
– We usually snuggle after your last overnight feeding until brother comes and wakes us up.
Speaking of brother – he’s warming up to you… I put him in the car first the other day and he was so worried we were leaving you inside. He also has been kissing you “nigh nigh” the past couple days both at night and at nap time… the best ever.
We can’t wait to see what this next month holds! Don’t grow up too quick ok 🙂
Happy 1 Month Sweetheart!!