Such a sweetheart this precious girl… thank you Miles family for having me over to photograph your sweet little family.
Here we are… 1 week past your 3 Month Birthday… I promise I will try harder next time 🙂
– You’ve been laughing and talking A LOT… Social Butterfly. And a flirt too… Batting your eyes at me. I love to hear your voice. You love to smack your lips also.
– You love to lay on your play mat and have started to roll on your side! You’ve always favored your right… you like sleeping that way too.
– We are no longer in 0-3 month clothing by a long shot and you’re mainly in 3/3-6month and even the other day I put you in a 6 MONTH onesie and it FIT. WHAT!!!?
– You’ve had a few naps in your crib here and there and you soothe yourself fairly well. White noise is a friend. You still take naps in the swing too … and really just anywhere you can. But, they aren’t very long. Your best naps are in the carseat/car.
– Since 6 weeks old you have kept VERY consistent with your schedule. You still wake up at 6/630am for your first feeding and you last 3+ hours throughout the day with your last feeding around 7/8pm and then you go to bed! All you need is your swaddle and paci and you put yourself to sleep! Amazing. I don’t know what will happen after we can’t have your swaddle anymore.
– You are super ticklish – mostly under the chin and in your collar bone. Your laugh is my favorite.
More on Brother being a big brother – he LOVES to help with you. When you cry, he puts in your paci… and he keeps wanting to hold you but then gets scared when he does and it’s almost like he’s saying uhhhh nevermind mom… I only thought that would be a good idea.
Erica, you are one stunning pregnant momma. Seriously.
Both you and Matt did amazingly for our Beach Maternity session. I loved the session idea you gave and I’m so so glad we went for it on what was supposed to be a rainy day… the wind and overcast skies were more than perfect!
Congratulations to you both and I can’t wait to see that baby girl in June!
– You’ve been starting to laugh and give HUGE grins. You giggle when you get tickled and it’s so cute… but I think it slightly annoys you. I don’t like being tickled either.
– You are wearing mostly 0-3/3 month and some 3-6 month clothing!!! You are too long for lots of things! You’re growing to fast for me!
– You cry when you’re hungry and tired – and lately you’ve been crying because you just want someone to pick you up and talk to you. You are a TALKER for sure. Coos and all kinds of Baby talk… my fav. You especially love being talked to when you get changed.
– You started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks old – GIRL! You’re amazing. You usually eat around 7:30-8:30p and fall asleep between 9-10 and don’t wake up to eat again until 6am! Momma thanks you SO much. You sleep lots during the day too… now we need to get our naps in a routine.
– You love holding our hand (finger) and although we don’t get much tummy time… the time you do get on your play gym – you love the toys!
– You have already helped me cook dinner, make the bed, and even edited some photos!!
– As long as the car is moving… You are a happy traveler. We don’t prefer red lights around here ☺️
– You’ve been to the Lake and to see lots of family this past month as well.
– You get your shots this week – which means tears BUT lots of cuddles to come – and we get to see how much you’ve grown!
Your brother loves you SO much and has really taken to you this last month. He gives you kisses all day. Mostly on his own and almost every time we ask. He calls you “Baby sister” “Sister” and the occasional “Bailey”! He “rocks” you and brings you your paci and blanket when he hears you cry and he always tells you “It’s ok baby sister!”. He really helped mom today with your 2 month photo session 😉 You think he’s pretty funny as well.
Happy 2 Months Bailey Girl!
Christine & Hunter are MARRIED, and from the looks of your Facebook pages – you guys look to be having a pretty fantastic honeymoon as well!
Their wedding was simply gorgeous. Lakeside Country Club is an amazing venue and everything worked together perfectly. So excited to work with them. The sun was out and the weather was perfect, the flowers from Senterpiece Flowers worked perfectly with her blush/pink color palette.
I have to give a HUGE shoutout to Janeane Marie Photography for their amazing help in this wedding. I brought her on as an Associate Photographer to help in this momma’s first wedding back so many many images you see here are actually hers. This momma/photographer couldn’t have done it without her!