Oh Logan… or as I lovingly refer to you as… Goobs, Goober, Bubba, Bubbas, Bubba Boy, Baby Boy, “Mr. Logan” – you have lots of names ;)
How are you already 4 months old!?? This has been a big month and such a fun one :) LOTS of changes!
- You are still talking away – daddy thinks you’ll be a talker… and a SINGER. When momma or daddy sing, you smile and “coo” along. You also have a new laugh “scream” – you squeal and get so excited and I love it!
- You now clasp your hands like you’re praying… you also grab on really well and we can pull you to sitting very easily. Your head and back stay straight and you think it’s the funniest thing – I call this “Baby Elevator”. You sit well in your Bumbo too!
- You ROLLED OVER!!! Tummy to Back - and momma screamed like a crazy person. January 30th ;) It hasn’t happened since, but we’re working on it!
- You are wearing some 3 months still, and some 6 MONTHS! Crazy growing boy!
- You’ve been better at napping and for that I am thankful. I’m also thankful for batteries… who knew they would come in so handy for that swing you love so much :) Still not really napping in your room – we should work on that huh?
- BIGGEST news of all, along with you rolling over, YOU ARE TEETHING! So exciting, yet so exhausting huh? Teeth hurt Baby Boy! Both you and Momma! We’ve had a few rough nights/weeks. And, Slobber, oh the Slobber… I’ll take it though. It’s sweet slobber right?
- Teething toys aren’t your favorite right now, you’d much rather chew on my finger or your fist. BUT you have loved playing with “rings” and have learned to shake them like a rattle… and put them in your mouth ;)
- You’re getting to be a pro at eating… your chubby belly and legs don’t lie.
- You definitely know who momma and daddy are apart from other people.
- Peekabo and “BOO” are your favorite games to play. Along with that you love “Wherrrrreee’s Logan” too. Most times we do this while we’re getting changed.
- We’ve started reading more and more and your current favorite books are “The Very Busy Spider” – your FAVORITE line… “The spider didn’t answer. She was very busy spinning her web”… I think you love it cause it keeps repeating throughout the book… and also a custom book momma got for you called “Logan, I Love You So…“.
sweet sweet boy…
could barely get any smiles out of you cause your hands were in the way ;) and you are also Mr. Chatterbox this morning…
tell me about it Logan, tell me about it…