With almost 40% of the votes (umm amazing you guys!!) Lauren & Russell are the winners!!! I’ll be contacting you shortly!
That’s right folks. Seriously where did the year go?
I’m a little late in posting these – it is 2014 you know – but this last year was filled with so many wonderful things that have taken up some of my attention ;)
Same as last year, and the year before… Below are some of my FAVS from each of your sessions. So, if you were engaged, a bride, and married all in the same year – you get 3 entries basically. Every session has an image.
Get your FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO VOTE!!! The image/session with the most votes will get a $15 iTunes card or Starbucks card (their choice). The contest starts today and lasts through next week – it will end on Wednesday January 15th.
I will determine the winner that day by noon with the most votes. The winner will be contacted and they can choose their prize!!! Make sure you share on Facebook as well!! NOW – go get those votes!!! This should be fun :)
2013 was an AMAZING year!
SCROLL DOWN AND VOTE!
13. Amanda & Brent
14. Alison & Matt
18. Tiffany & Jason
20. Danielle & Joe
21. Tara & Jeremy
22. Jen & Ben
25. Whitney & Shaun
I’ve absolutely loved this past month with you little man.
You are already showing a little personality and it’s been so fun to see you change SO much this last month…
- You’ve been laughing and talking all to yourself now… love that little voice of yours :) You also started clicking your tongue.
- You haven’t rolled over from tummy to back yet! AND… you may even roll over back to tummy first… I don’t know, but you’re like halfway there so I don’t know which you’ll do first. You don’t really enjoy tummy time right now but we are trying!
- You seemed to be in Newborn sized clothes forever (which was OK with me!) BUT you FLEWWW through 0-3 months and just even over Christmas week, things that fit the first part of the week were too small the last part! Maybe it was all that yummy food? We are officially in 3 months clothes and even some of those are already too small… you are one GROWING (handsome) boy!
- We have been experimenting with naps in your crib and it has NOT been going well… the swing and your new sound machine are doing the trick and you are having naps longer than 1 hour now! YAY!
- You are able to sometimes calm yourself down to nap all by yourself without my help… especially with “kermit” :) We should still work on naps in your room though ok? ;)
- Even though you are napping well in your swing, I still LOVE when you fall asleep in my arms… best time ever. I cherish those moments baby boy.
- We are giving you one bottle at night and otherwise you are feeding like a champ! We’re now lasting 3 hours (sometimes more!) and that makes momma so so happy :)
- You are definitely tracking us too… you’ll follow me across the room and even look at Lany & Toby playing. You definitely know Momma and Daddy’s faces and voices.
- You are one ticklish boy… under your chin, your ribs and even your little feet – you could laugh forever if we kept at it :)
- You have started to entertain yourself – especially with your play gym and your new toy from Mommy and Daddy :) And we are starting to grasp at things, slowly but surely.
You also had your FIRST CHRISTMAS!!
Christmas was the longest and best week ever… Long because we were just all over to see family. Best, because I just love the holidays with you… next year will be even more fun I know it! Me and Daddy were so excited to celebrate Christmas with you! You were SO spoiled and got a ton from the whole family.
You especially love your piano – little piano man :)
How are you already this old? I was just thinking of ALL the major milestones you’ll be having this year and I’m so excited to see you grow – but at the same time it is so bittersweet… where has the time gone?
My last wedding of 2013 was so much fun, and also super cold and windy!! And Whitney & Shaun can attest to that. Whitney’s veil was “working it” during their first look… Their evening was so perfect even if the weather was a little too cold for us Texas folks.
Their friends and family were there to celebrate and boy did they! The Gallery was a beautiful backdrop for the evening and everyone danced the night away.
Whitney & Shaun, thanks so much for trusting me with your special day!
While I was pregnant with Logan, there were many many friends expecting as well. It was so fun finding out that Courtney and Daniel were pregnant… Courtney and I (along with other friends) shared many texts and asked many MANY questions along the way… and sharing those special memories and moments with them was (and still is) so fun!
I’m so glad I was able to capture some photos of their new family of FOUR! Gabe you are a super great big brother and I can’t wait to see you both become such great friends! Love you guys!