Kaitlyn & Jonathan are married!!!! And their wedding post is coming very soon – like, look back later today!
Kait – you’re gorgeous – this day, wedding day, and always.
This sweet family. Gosh, they just are amazing. I loved them from the beginning… I was actually able to create and design their wedding invitations, Erica’s Photography Logo, as well as photograph their maternity session. I was so excited to finally meet sweet Adalee – such a sweetheart this one!
Thank you so much Matt and Erica for inviting me into your home and capturing the brand new addition to your family. Her room is adorable and you are just amazing clients. Enjoy this time and soak it all up!
– You are still talking away – you love to laugh. Peek-a-boo is a new favorite!
– You’re of course still wobbly sitting up but you LOVE it!
– You ROLLED OVER!!! Both Back to Tummy (1st) and Tummy to Back! – You’re rolling both all the time now and are SO strong getting up on your elbows. Just crazy. You rolled over Memorial Day week and have been for some time now. You don’t stay on your back very long anymore.
– You are wearing mostly 3-6month clothing, and even 6 MONTHS!
– We’ve been trying naps here and there in your room. The swing still soothes you to sleep so perfectly though – I’ll be sad when we say bye to that.
– In talking about sleep… you moved to your crib this week! I was delaying that because, honestly we weren’t having any issues you sleeping in the same room. You slept through the night from 6 weeks on… Well, the crib hasn’t been TERRIBLE terrible… but it hasn’t been the greatest. Because you’re rolling over I decided to try the Halo Sleepsack, arms out, instead of your normal swaddle sack. Jury is still out on that decision because you started waking up 2 times at night before your morning feed. Uh, oh. I may try your normal swaddle just with one arm out and see how we do. Gradual.
– I don’t know if we’re on some kind of growth spurt – I believe so! – but you have been a little Miss Fussy-Pants lately. Teeth? Growing? Combo? Poor girl.
– You are little miss flirt and LOVE to smile. And I love it too!
– You think Brother is oh so funny… he is super into dinosaurs right now so he tries to play dinosaurs with you. He also thinks you’re pretty funny too. He is always saying “I like sister mommy” – me too bud, me too.
Here we are… 1 week past your 3 Month Birthday… I promise I will try harder next time 🙂
– You’ve been laughing and talking A LOT… Social Butterfly. And a flirt too… Batting your eyes at me. I love to hear your voice. You love to smack your lips also.
– You love to lay on your play mat and have started to roll on your side! You’ve always favored your right… you like sleeping that way too.
– We are no longer in 0-3 month clothing by a long shot and you’re mainly in 3/3-6month and even the other day I put you in a 6 MONTH onesie and it FIT. WHAT!!!?
– You’ve had a few naps in your crib here and there and you soothe yourself fairly well. White noise is a friend. You still take naps in the swing too … and really just anywhere you can. But, they aren’t very long. Your best naps are in the carseat/car.
– Since 6 weeks old you have kept VERY consistent with your schedule. You still wake up at 6/630am for your first feeding and you last 3+ hours throughout the day with your last feeding around 7/8pm and then you go to bed! All you need is your swaddle and paci and you put yourself to sleep! Amazing. I don’t know what will happen after we can’t have your swaddle anymore.
– You are super ticklish – mostly under the chin and in your collar bone. Your laugh is my favorite.
More on Brother being a big brother – he LOVES to help with you. When you cry, he puts in your paci… and he keeps wanting to hold you but then gets scared when he does and it’s almost like he’s saying uhhhh nevermind mom… I only thought that would be a good idea.