*Email for info and timeslots*
– You reach for your nightly bottle often and when you see any bottle, cup, or anything resembling a cup… you kinda freak out.
– You LOVE your thumb and your wubbanub has quickly turned into a lovie. But, if and when you need it you’re able to get your paci yourself.
– Your feet are still so little and shoes are JUST now fitting… cute little feet.
– Naps are pretty regular although this week you’ve been cranky and off your game.
– Your first REAL taste of food (8/6/16) was avocado… it took a couple days to love it. You’ve also had bananas (loved), sweet potato (hated), pears (LOVE!). We’ll see how you do with newer foods in the coming months. But, you love eating.
– Still no teeth just yet…
– You LOVE to be outside. We went to the River this past weekend and you loved splashing and you enjoy your time at the Lake too. Outdoor girl here.
– You smack your lips and make the funniest noises nowadays. You just talk and talk begging for me to pay attention to you.
– You have started scooting with your feet and you roll and roll and roll to get something you want. Brother used to do that too.
Speaking of brother… he loves loves loves his sister. These sibling pics were MEANT to be taken at the hospital… but brother had different plans and attitudes of his own at that time, and that’s ok. Here you both are 6 months and 2 months shy of 3 years old (!). I love you both so much!
Sara is actually the sister of one of my past Grooms. I love when a past Bride & Groom refer me to a future Bride & Groom…
Sara & Brandon, y’all were so much fun. You warmed up in front of the camera so wonderfully, even if you didn’t feel like you were. Y’all are naturals. Thanks for meeting up with me this past weekend… And I love that we got to add the “Weiss” sign in our photos!
I don’t understand. Whatsoever. How is it that in 1 month you will have been here for half a year!? It’s craziness I say. Slow down please sweet girl!!
– You lovvvvee to hear yourself talk. Squeal. All sorts of things.
– You have started to grab toys. Mommy’s hand is a fun chew toy. Although no teeth yet.
– You have been rolling back to front and front to back for a month plus now. You’re a pro. You’ve even started to push your feet on the ground (frog-like)… Propel yourself forward on top of your arms and then move your arms, and repeat. No ma’am slow down. Last month the Dr. said you’d probably be an early crawler. Momma is not ready!
– Mostly 3-6mo clothes and some 6 month clothes… youre so long though that 6 month length works but it still is so big on you.
– You’re napping fairly well in your crib. You give a fight but after a couple times of coming to put your paci in, you give in.
– You love to sit in the Bumbo. But watch out because you spit up a ton each time. The other day you got so tired and fell asleep sitting up in it. Momma felt so bad but it was so pitiful to see you so tired!
– You LOVE Your teether elephant (KiKi)… nom nom nom… you also love your toys that shake and make noise. You just recently started playing (and chewing) with your rubber blocks.
– You found your feet over this last month and rock side to side holding them.
– You love to smack your lips and LOVE watching people eat. I don’t blame you, food is good. May need to start solids sooner than brother did. We will probably visit that this end of month/early next month. Already!?!
– White Noise (Rain) is still a fave at night. As is getting up a few times. We’re gonna try and stop that soon right?
– Bath time is getting more fun – and you have started to LOVE to splash… you had your FIRST swim the other week and I think you just love the water. You also love the outdoors and easily fall asleep outside.
By the way. Logan absolutely adores you. Shhh… Don’t tell him I said that 😉
My cousin… and my new cousin 😉 This couple. I love them both so much.
This wedding was one that I was so so excited for. I’m excited for all my weddings – but this one was extra special in that it was my cousin. My family. And we had LOTS of fun!
I absolutely loved everything Kaitlyn and my Aunt envisioned for this wedding. Everything was flawless and there was so much joy surrounding this day. Both sides so overjoyed for Kaitlyn & Jonathan… as was I.
I promised her a sneak peek before she made it back from their honeymoon. Kait – I think I succeeded !!! Love you!