- You are now CRAWLING (6/27) – This is BRAND new to you and it is so funny to watch. You aren’t an official crawler, but you kick your legs like a frog to propel yourself forward off the ground and then you army crawl with your arms. You’re a funny little inch worm.
- Along with crawling… we have found a few “no-no’s” and you don’t quite understand why we won’t let you play with the puppy’s bones (we’re mean I know). You love to get our shoes, the puppy’s bones, and you always want to have the remote or phone. Uh oh. What is it with baby’s only wanting things they can’t have :)
- You are working on your two top teeth and have been having a few nightmares about it and I don’t like that one bit. I think they’ll come in soon! So crazy. You’ve been extra snuggly so I love that part about it.
- You are now very picky with baby food… meaning you ONLY want big boy food. Occasionally you’ll let me spoon feed you but you love to feed yourself and are a BIG eater. Just the other day you ate 1/2 a banana (!?), 2 pieces of deli sliced chicken meat, and 1/2 a slice of cheese – all… for LUNCH! Your favorites are puffs/cheerios, avocado, blueberries, peas, green beans, squash, chicken, and bananas are a BIG FAVORITE – you will pick out the bananas first over everything else on your plate. Daddy calls you a little monkey.
- Just within the last couple of weeks you’ve been saying “Momma” – now, whether you know what you’re saying or not… I think you know the outcome… I’ll come every time. It’s mostly when you’re sad or upset and it’s a long word… “Moooommma” or “Momomomommaa”. Melts my heart. (We beat Daddy!!!)
- You love to swim and splash and be outside and we LOVE to take you! You got to swing for the very first time this week! I can’t wait to take you to new places! Your smile and joy are infectious!
- Also, Daddy wants me to cut your hair… I’m not ready to.
- Another also… these Monthly photos are becoming challenging with you rolling and scooting everywhere… we may have to rethink the next month’s photos :/
Although you were technically in my belly much longer than 9 months ;) I can’t believe it’s almost time for you to be out of my tummy longer than you were in my tummy.