12 Months. 1 Year. 366 days! It WAS a Leap Year last year…
Logan and I came into your room and sang “Happy Birthday”. I think you think that it’s your new song. Last night was a little harder on Momma than today. 11:50am on this very day last year was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. I held you and just wept at the thought that you were here and you were and are GOOD my dear girl.
We had your party last weekend… and we may have opened up a bunch of gifts for you. But, God has granted the greatest gift of all, You. You have brought so much joy to this year of life. Your bubba loves you and so do I. I thank God for your life and pray that you always know you are Beloved and you are Wonderful.
Love you Bailey Girl!– You gave Momma a work out today with your photos – you will no longer stay still. When you’re being held you want DOWN and you want down now. You want to go and do and move.
– You are not walking yet. Occasionally standing solo for a split second. But you cruise and pull up on everything.
– You have 6 teeth! You also started a new “scrunch” face smile and I just love it!
– You LOVE to dance – put on some music for this girl and she will bob that head.
– Your favorite lovey is your old nursing cover wraps (we stopped nursing around Christmas and I don’t even remember the last time – sad) and you love your lamb paci the best – which, lamb needs a bath. Badly.
– Your hair is just growing and is so pretty! When we’re outside you think it’s so funny when the wind blows in your hair.
– You started to say “uh-oh” which comes out as a short “uh”. You occasionally say Momma, but not often. You are trying to say “more” as in more food and it comes out “mah” but not all the time. You point at everything you want. I think you talk with your laugh. You laugh so much and Logan gets the best giggles out of you. Brothers are awesome 😉
– You LOVED your birthday party – it was all about Bailey and you knew it too!
– I hope to take some more birthday photos today – I hope you cooperate 😉