Bailey Girl!!! You’re 8 Months old and… I’m not sure how that happened.
– Still just the 2 teeth…
– With Brother, he didn’t eat finger foods til much later – but YOU my dear love to eat and love to feed yourself. You love puffs and Mum-Mums and I’m sure I will try some finger foods starting this week. You have so many favorite foods and eat pretty much anything. AND because of all that eating – we’re starting to space out our feedings more and more. Getting so big!
– You have started a new habit of waking up at 5/6 in the morning to eat… Mommy is tired of that ma’am.
– You are sitting up so so well now. Occasionally we will fall backwards or forwards, but you are very strong.
– You are VERY close to crawling on all 4s… you like to get up on all 4s and rock and your legs move. You’re a master at Downward Dog and do yoga poses like a crazy women… but those front arms do not know how to move yet.
– You said MOMMA! It’s mostly when you’re crying and complaining for me to pick you up – but I will come get you overtime. You know the trick now.
– You were a hit at Brother’s birthday, and well… you’re a hit always 😉
– ALWAYS smiling – you are a big flirt.
You are one precious light my girl… shine bright.