I’ve absolutely loved this past month with you little man.
You are already showing a little personality and it’s been so fun to see you change SO much this last month…
– You’ve been laughing and talking all to yourself now… love that little voice of yours 🙂 You also started clicking your tongue.
– You haven’t rolled over from tummy to back yet! AND… you may even roll over back to tummy first… I don’t know, but you’re like halfway there so I don’t know which you’ll do first. You don’t really enjoy tummy time right now but we are trying!
– You seemed to be in Newborn sized clothes forever (which was OK with me!) BUT you FLEWWW through 0-3 months and just even over Christmas week, things that fit the first part of the week were too small the last part! Maybe it was all that yummy food? We are officially in 3 months clothes and even some of those are already too small… you are one GROWING (handsome) boy!
– We have been experimenting with naps in your crib and it has NOT been going well… the swing and your new sound machine are doing the trick and you are having naps longer than 1 hour now! YAY!
– You are able to sometimes calm yourself down to nap all by yourself without my help… especially with “kermit” 🙂 We should still work on naps in your room though ok? 😉
– Even though you are napping well in your swing, I still LOVE when you fall asleep in my arms… best time ever. I cherish those moments baby boy.
– We are giving you one bottle at night and otherwise you are feeding like a champ! We’re now lasting 3 hours (sometimes more!) and that makes momma so so happy 🙂
– You are definitely tracking us too… you’ll follow me across the room and even look at Lany & Toby playing. You definitely know Momma and Daddy’s faces and voices.
– You are one ticklish boy… under your chin, your ribs and even your little feet – you could laugh forever if we kept at it 🙂
– You have started to entertain yourself – especially with your play gym and your new toy from Mommy and Daddy 🙂 And we are starting to grasp at things, slowly but surely.
You also had your FIRST CHRISTMAS!!
Christmas was the longest and best week ever… Long because we were just all over to see family. Best, because I just love the holidays with you… next year will be even more fun I know it! Me and Daddy were so excited to celebrate Christmas with you! You were SO spoiled and got a ton from the whole family.
You especially love your piano – little piano man 🙂
How are you already this old? I was just thinking of ALL the major milestones you’ll be having this year and I’m so excited to see you grow – but at the same time it is so bittersweet… where has the time gone?