Logan Wesley Melton, are you really already 2 months old?
You’ve changed so much just in this last month (and in this last week or so!)
– You’ve been starting to laugh and give HUGE grins when Momma and Daddy tickle your chin… I can’t wait to hear it more 🙂
– You are now officially out of newborn clothes, with the exception of some outfits – but most of them Momma had to put away 🙁 you’re growing to fast for me!
– You still LOVE your room and HATE to be dirty…
– You officially started sleeping through the night (although not EVERY night – lets work on that ok!? Deal!)
– You aren’t a terrific napper always, the longest I can get from you is about 45 minutes so let’s work on that too ok!?
– You love when we play with your hair and I officially found a way to calm you down when you can’t get yourself to sleep…
– You have started to LOVE laying flat on your back so we can play with you… and we are getting strong during Tummy Time. You have also learned to grab and pull on our fingers and we’ve been helping you sit this last week and you think it’s the funniest thing…
– I still love this crazy hair of yours… it’s grown so much since last month…
– You love when Momma wears you in your wrap, you’ll fall asleep so quickly and you have already helped mom cook dinner, decorate the tree, and even edit some photo sessions!!
We loved celebrating Thanksgiving with you and can’t wait til your first Christmas!
I know you will think this often when you’re older, but … this look says “Mom… you’re crazy…”
Sort of got a smirk out of you 😉